We are excited to be back! To serve your family in the safest and healthiest way possible, please review the following changes regarding movement throughout our space:
- Prior to your appointment, we will text a COVID-19 Patient Screening Form and Consent that we kindly ask you to read and complete. If your family has any signs of illness or exposure to a SARS-CoV-2 positive person prior to your appointment, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.
- We request that only one guardian and the child with the appointment be present for the visit. If possible, please arrange childcare for siblings or friends without a scheduled appointment.
- When you arrive, please call our office at 218.728.2117 to let us know you are here.
- Please wait in your vehicle until we bring you in.
- Remember to wear a mask when you visit us please 😷
To enhance the safety of our office, we have updated our HVAC system with improved HEPA filtration, and have installed various HEPA air purification systems throughout the office. We continue following universal precautions and infection protocols that have always been the standard at Eversmiles, with the addition of personal protective equipment. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at 218.728.2117.